Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

PSC 75 - It's a Colour Combo Challenge

Welcome to the start of another fab challenge over at the Perfect Sentiment. This week we are having a colour combo and of course you must have a sentiment on the front of your card.
The colours are:
Coral - Orange, Aqua Blue and Latte.

Here is what I made this week.....



Recipe:
SU Tempting Turquoise
SU Pumpkin Pie
SU  Crumb Cake
Image is from Justinklined called Poncho the Polar Bear
Sentiment is from Close to My Heart - Card Chatter - Birthday Occasions
Cocktail image in right hand corner is from SU Cheers to You
Copic Markers
SU inkpad - Tempting Turquoise
Memento inkpad - black
DS tape roller
Bling from stash

I am entering the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door - challenge- Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - Challenge #95 ~ Anything Goes
My Grafico Challenge - Challenge #148 ~ Anything Goes


Well it's your turn now, we would love to see you join in the fun with your fabulous creations. So get out your supplies and get those fingers inky!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout and fun image

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lifestyle.great ,colourful card.
    love mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, fab image & the Kraft card looks fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Loved the sentiment, it made me laugh! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!
    Like the image, and you did good with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun image Sandy! Makes me long for some sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great CAS design! Love the fun image, the colors, and the sentiment! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, does that look good right about now...I am so wanting summer to arrive. We are still getting pounded with snow storms!
    Your card is awesome..I just love it:)
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image. Can't wait to sit out on the patio soaking up the rays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun! The bold colours are so striking against the kraft and the torn paper looks super!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...