Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, March 29, 2013

A Bird on a branch for Christmas

Hi and welcome. I hope you are having a peaceful and blessed Easter. I went to church this morning for the Good Friday Service and then back home. Had a chat with Mum and had my son and his wife pop in to use the shower. My son came back later on in the day with our youngest son to look for something in the garage and then he came back again later tonight (about 9.30 -10 p.m - He brought take away food with him and ate, watched a bit of tv then hit the shower again!!! I thought I was going to have a peaceful day, LOL.
I've been doing a couple of DT cards today, I want to get ahead a little bit and then tonight I finsihed off making this simple Christmas card using an image that I coloured up a couple of months ago.
Here's the card....
Front only at this stage.

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for the cardbase
White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft- the green swirls are textured, feels like felt
Nestie Dies - classic circles - small
                  - octagon
Punch -large circle punch from SU
Sentiment is from SU More Merry Messages
Memento Black inkpad


It's late again so off to bed - enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by. please leave me a comment so I know you've been.
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. A cute little Christmas card Sandy..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute Sandy, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Sandy .
    Love the image and the frame work for it .
    Happy Easter my friend .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card ..like the happy bird..xx mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...