Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ready to Craft!!!

We had rain today, quite heavy for a little while. Our daughter came over about lunchtime and came to my friend Jane's house for craft. She bought her scrapbooking stuff. I did a bit of colouring and then discovered one of my Copic markers is missing - I've had a look for it tonight with no success, so not sure what happened to it. Maybe my grandson hid it in the Duplo, LOL.
Tea out as usual with friends and then I had to go off to church choir rehearsal, first one for this year.
Hubby gone bush again so he can go to his Aunt and Uncle Clearance sale on their farm. I told him not to buy anything!!! She used to do sensus forms and went around to lots of farms and ended up buying lots of antique furniture. I'm not sure why, because all she did with it was to store it in sheds, they have lots of sheds on the farm. Who knows what sort of condition its in now as there would be mice and even possibly termites!
Anyway that gave me some time to make my card after choir. I haven't done the inside yet and need to get some sleep soon as I've got two of the grandchildren coming early in the morning as our son is dropping them off on his way into work instead of our DIL.
So, here's the card......

Recipe:
Yellow card from stash (had this a couple of years)
DP is from SU (I've used both sides)
Image is a Whimsie Doodles image called Crafty lizzie
Sentiment is from Amy Tangerine - Love Struck set
Nestie Die
Copic Markers
Circle Punches 1", 11/8"

I am entering this into the following challenges:
(back later with some)

Thanks to all who leave comments, See you again shortly
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Sandy and it sounds like you had a nice day! Out here it rained quite heavily too!

    Hugs, Hanneke

    P.S.: I have a birthday candy up on my blog: http://hannekeshobbycorner.blogspot.nl/2012/02/birthday-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colours,papers and cute image, enjoy your day, love mum .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sandy, nice to see some bright colours as it's rather dismal here. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,perfectly coloured image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cheerful and bright and a wonderful card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...