Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Birthday Blast

It's that time of the evening again when I sit down and share my card for today. It's been quite hot again today. Our youngest daughter came over and spent some time scrapbooking with some of her siblings childhood photos and delving into my stash to use on her layouts.
Adrian and I had our usual dinner out with friends at the hotel and then stopped off at their place for a coffee before coming home.
I bought some digis from  Scrapping Memories on their 80% off sale and I've used one of my card tonight.
Here it is.......


Recipe:
SU Brocade Blue for the basecard (as usual the scans show different from outsidie to inside - the inside is more the colour card but the front one is better for the DP colour! You just can't win, LOL)
DP is from a small scrapbooking kit that I bought years ago from a discount shop.
Digi is from Scrapping Memories
Sentiment is from There She Goes - Out of this World - clear stamp set
Nestie - Labels Eleven
Memento Black inkpad
Copic Markers

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
(back later)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you had a wonderful day,
Take care,
Sandy


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card...great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you staying somewhere hot. -2 here and lots of snow! Love your card. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the sentiment and I'm sure one little boy is going to be delighted when he receives it.. Thanks for leaving a comment on my spring card - I've looked again at the wee character that I thought was a kitty and I think you are probably right - it's a mouse! Put it down to a senior moment :)) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good boys car great colouring..xx mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What perfect papers you have used. A great card for a boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...