Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wedding Photo Booth Props

Wow, it's been a long day today. Up early organising some food for our Wednesday craft group concert and luncheon.. Our grandson was dropped off, grabbed some snacks and toys for him and headed straight out so I could arrive at craft a bit early. My friend and I sang two songs together at the concert and had a quick practice before everyone got there. Isaac decided he didn't like the singing and gave his own rendition, tears and all. Wel in the end he settled down and enjoyed the singing and the concert went well. After we had lunch, I dropped my friend home and bought Isaac home for a sleep before his other Mama came to pick him up about 4 p.m.  I then spent some time mucking around cutting these photo booth props out for our daughter to use at her wedding reception on Saturday.
A quick change into my choir outfit and set off in the car to go sing again, this time as one of the choristers of the Adelaide Harmony Choir. We sang at a Hospice. They have a ceremony at the end where they light up a tree in memory of people who have died. Family members can buy a light in memory of their loved ones and the tree stays lit until the middle of January. One of the Electricity companies donates the electricity to run it for free so the proceeds can be given to the Hospice. They provide us with a sumptuous supper. About 10:15 p.m. I told my friend I had better get going and I dropped her back home before coming home myself. A bit more time spent fiddling with the props, downloaded a few more (to do tomorrow) and now I'm sharing a small sample with you.

Sorry chopped off some bits when I scanned, aren't they fun!!!



Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy


5 comments:

  1. You've sure been busy Sandy!
    Enjoying your cards, and glimpse of your busy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun projects Sandy...you certainly have been busy...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun project .These look so cool ..
    hugs Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..I LOVE THESE!!! What a hoot! Just took family photos and those would have been a riot.
    Hugs to you Sandy and thank you for the morning smile. :D
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really awesome photography that attracts the visitor's attraction towards their best Wedding Photo Booth services. Thanks for sharing this informative post with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...