Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Three Roses

Wow, I've now hit 150 followers thanks to Billie and Jan. Thanks ladies and welcome to my blog.
Well after a lovely spring day yesterday, we've had lots of rain, a very windy and overcast day. I decided not to go to craft today as I woke up with a sore throat. I also had to drive hubby to work as he had an appointment to keep yesterday and as he was still in the work truck on the way back to the depot, he got his co-worker to drop him off which meant his car was locked away in the employee's carpark for the night.
I managed 3 loads of washing and hung it out hoping the wind was enough to get it dry. Well 2 loads were about 2/3 dry and the last one was still wet when the rain decided to come down. Our youngest daughter had popped in just in time to help me in the mad dash to get it all off the line.
I had little Isaac today as well. We popped up to the supermarket and also posted a grandparents card for friends of ours and also a Sympathy card for another friend whose husband just died.
I also was organised and made a curry for tea. I ended up feeding our middle son as well and then the oldest one called in on his way home and he had an entree size!!!
And that was my day, LOL.
Here is what I have done for my card tonight, using a 3D that I had already made up, I have a small stash of images that I did a while back, just waiting for me to use!!!

Front of card


Inside of Card
Recipe:
SU Kiwis Kiss cardstock for the cardbase, top fold
DCWV Jewel Coloured cardstock stack 12x12 - 2 shades of pink
3D image, put together with foam dots
Fancy That Die - Doily Flower 3 - used white card
Nestie Die - Labels 23
Sentiment is from Kanban stamps - Damask Divas ~ Let's Do Lunch
SU Basic Black inkpad

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Tuesday Alchemy - #30 ~ Anything Goes
The Emerald Fairies Challenge Blog - #31 ~ use a Doily
Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Well, that it again from me, might just get a few early minutes to bed tonight.
Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Sandy

19 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy O M goodbess you have had a busy couple of days sounds all fun though. Did you mention curry don't let my know or he'll be over like a shot for some lol
    your card is lovely the image is beautiful and the doily die behind it really sets it off
    well now you have mentioned curry I had better go and feed he who must be fed lol
    Hugs
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandy. Oh wow, what a beautiful creation. I love the colour, the doily is the perfect background to show those gorgeous flowers off. Fabulous.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sandy, the colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Those flowers are lucious! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly! Hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sandy, so very pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a super card hunnie...love those colours...delish!! hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh just love those flowers,Hun,and the colours are so beautiful,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, fabulous flowers and doily, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, that offset doily finishes the card so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card,colouring and roses , inside neat too xx mum

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quite a happy card .Love the flowers in 3D and the doily too .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Sandy, this is so pretty. I love your unique style! Thank you much for entering A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight. It's so nice to have you!
    Manderly
    xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super pretty bouquet! Thank you for pointing out that I needed to link up my MIM card on my own post too. I've done that now. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandy!! Wau--aivan ihana ja sopii niin täydellisesti tähän haasteeseen! Kiitos osallistumisesta Emerald Faeries-AandT Designs~~ Use a doily-haasteeseen tällä viikolla ja onnea arvontaan! Toivottavasti nähdään taas pian!
    Haleja : An

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Desgins (EFG). Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really lovely Card
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy
    *hugs*
    Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those flowers look lovely on the card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card. I like its clean and simple look. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at The Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog. Hope to see you back again :)
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...