Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Have a Sweet Birthday

Today was a lovely Spring Day although a couple of my friends had problems with Hay Fever. I spent the morning catching up on some washing and sorting a little bit more in my craft room. I am very slowly getting rid of some bits and pieces especially plastic packaging as I put things away. The pile of boxes in my lounge is getting smaller too as I am trying to be a bit ruthless and get rid of magazines etc that I just know I won't use. I took a pile of cross stitch books to craft on Wednesday and put on the trading table. I do like cross stitch, but I just know I will not get around to using any of the patterns in the book and I already have a couple of kits put away for use later on and a couple of those UFO's lurking in the craft room too!
Our little craft group today had all of us there for a change, so we totalled 6 people. We didn't get much done as last week I introduced Jane to the world of Text Twist 2 and she downloaded it onto her i-pad. Today I showed another one of the girls who was interested and then she and I both played for a little while.
Our youngest daughter popped in briefly this morning just before I left to buy lunch and afternoon tea for craft. We had a meal out tonight with friends. They are off for a few weeks holiday on Monday so will miss our regular night out.
I did end up going to church choir practice - so far I've had one night at home this week!!!
So onto the card I've just finished.

Front of card
 Inside of Card
Recipe:
SU Choc Chip cardstock for basecard
DP from DCWV ~ The Sweet Stack 12x12 papers
Nestie Die ~ Romantic Rectangles
Two circle punches
Scalloped Circle punch
Stamped images and sentiment are from Kanban ~ Fairy Cakes
Copic Markers
SU Glorious Green inkpad
Pale Green Pearls from stash - used on the front cupcake and two of the corners on the rectangle
Flourish from Fancy That - I used parts of it for the front and inside

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Crafting for All Seasons - Challenge #36 ~ Things with Wings
Fab"n"Funky Challenges - Challenge #139 ~ Things with Wings
Creative Craft Challenges 2 - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Anything Goes for September


Thanks for all the wonderful comments, much appreciated.
Take Care.
Sandy

13 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy. Gorgeous card with pretty colours. Love the image and the addition of the cake too.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Sandy,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card - love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just a little social butterfly Sandy, and still have time to make a very cute card..gorgeous wee fairy.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one cute card,Colours,and yummy cupcake...Inside is
    a great finish..xx mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and cute card, thanks playing along with TioT this fortnight
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card, thanks so much for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card. Such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute cards!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pritty creation! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...