Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Come Let Us Sing

Hi everyone, a cold start to the new week but was off to Shirley's this morning and enjoyed our time there.
We made 3 fab cards together and enjoyed a nice cup of capaccino as well.
I had time this afternoon to do a bit of housework and make zucchini slice for tea. We had 2 sons and 1 DIL here for tea as well. A bit messy as I had to leave to go to choir practise and hubby went to a bike club meeting (at least I think he did - he was still here when I left and in bed when I got home)  I came back to find one of the boys had been up and bought apple crumble and icecream and left me the tiniest little piece, LOL.
Anyway, I sat down to a coffee and to a bit of crafting and here is my card for today.
I thought it would be useful for several different occasions, so have not put any additional sentiment on it.

front of card
 inside of card
Basecard is SU Calypso Coral
SU Pacific Point Cardstock
DP from 6x6 Paper Pad by Kaisercraft called Tiny Woods
Orange Ribbon from Stash
Nestie dies - Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle - one white, one Calypso Coral
Image and sentiment are from Annabelle Stamps - Tomorrows Dream
Punches - Scallop Oval and Large Oval
SU Ink - Pacific Point
Copic Markers for colouring
Blue Button from stash

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #33 ~ Encouraging or Uplifting sentiment
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all had a marvelous weekend.
Take Care,
Sandy


8 comments:

  1. Cute little girl with her kite,pretty paper inside and out,ribbon nice touch. did you hear me tonight ? as I was singing unto" The Lord" to
    God Tube videos. Lol Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy! I think that girl image is just adorable, and you did an amazing job bring everything together into a beautiful card. I love the kite, the scallop border, and the sweet ribbon.
    Thanks so much for sharing this cute card with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. It is such a huge blessing to us to have you participate and play along. We hope that you enjoy our challenge, and that you will continue to play along each week. We need and appreciate your participation, and hope you will come back. The first Wednesday's challenge of each month offers TWO sponsors/TWO prizes. We would be blessed to have you continue on with us.
    Have a great week, and good luck in the random draw.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, this rocks! I love that you surrounded your little kite girl with forestry papers. That really brings her environment together so wonderfully. A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb card sandy....beautifully coloured love it hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute - such a cute image tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy , perfect background paper for this fun image .love the inside too .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy

    Lovely card! The background paper is pretty and I love that corner, button embellishing, it's a great touch to the layout.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card. The image is so fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...