Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Connection

Hi, hope you have all enjoyed your day. Mine has been a reasonable one. Started off throwing another pesky load of clothes in the machine and putting on before I left home. I picked up my friend and we went off to take a class with Shirley. I had a bit of an off day messing up one of the cards and getting myself upset over it. I didn't sleep well and am just a bit tense at the moment. Silly me, after all it was only a card! After class we stopped and had some lunch at a little cafe and then I dropped Fran home. Was only home long enough to put on some more washing, wash my OH's two pair of dress trousers by hand and hang out to drip dry and Fran rang to let me know the craft shop had rung and told her there were a couple of stamps arrived that we had ordered so she picked me up and we went up to get them. Home again to do some more house work. I also looked through a couple of bags of music someone had given me and chose quite a few to keep, then went through them again and thought they would probably end up just cluttering the place up and ended up only keeping two pieces! Now I just need to pass them on to another friend and she can deal with them. I am slowly decluttering the dining room table and putting it back in the craft room. It's another day closer to the wedding! and our minister arrives on Thursday, still have to get the room ready for him to stay in. He's a friend and lives interstate and was happy to come back to perform the wedding ceremony for our son.
Well enough chatter and onto sharing my card for today.

The basecard is SU Certainly Celery, the DP is from My Mind's Eye. The image is from Phindys Place and is called Connection. I coloured it with Copic Markers and then used a Tombo Marker to ink the sentiment from Hero Arts. I also did the inside of my card with the DP and a white nestie which I layered onto a piece of Certainly Celery and trimmed around it.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Challenge 62 - Boyz to Men
Make It Monday - #79 - Anything goes

front of card


inside of card

17 comments:

  1. Nice card,interesting design,good colouring and
    young man.inside nice to see love mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sandy and a fab image. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome masculine card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Sandy and perfect for a boy :)
    Spotted it over at MIM. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do such nice work on manly/boy cards! Great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great man/boy card! Wonderful colors! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely boys card Sandy fabulous image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is one super cute card Hun love the image,and those gorgeous colours,bless you too,for also playing at anything goes this week too Hun,hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great gamer-boy card! your colouring is perfect and love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Sandy

    Fantastic masculine card!! Your colouring looks terrific! Love the inside too.

    I have featured your card on the Pink Paper Paradise facebook page today.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Sandy good week for you as I had featured another card of yours on my blog as well .
    This card is awesome love the image and paper as well as your colouring .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card, the inside is decorated so cute. Thank you for sharing on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to see a masculine card, lovely image and great colouring. Saw you on MIM and popped over.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. really cool boy card!!!
    ♥ Good luck in MIM

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great card! Love the papers!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card and fab coloring. Visiting from Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...