Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Brown, Orange and Teal

It's that time of the night again for me. I had planned to get an early night as I was feeling a bit unwell. I stayed home from choir rehearsal so I've now used up 1 of the two times we are allowed to not go before we can't be in the performance.
I went off to craft this morning after hanging out one load of washing and putting another on. Mostly Laurie's clothes from his trip. We had a good class and finished early. I'd noticed a shoe shop on the way there so I asked my friend would she mind stopping to see if there were any shoes that would be suitable to wear with my dress for my son's wedding. Yeah!!! I managed to pick up some silvery sandals with a small heel and some shiny bling on them and they had been reduced from $110 down to $39 and then another 20% off so in the end I only paid $31.50 - a real bargain. I also picked up a little glomesh handbag in black and grey with a little strap made of linked metal. So that's me set now, will have to see what hubby decides to wear.
Enough prattle and onto tonight's card,
I have used brown card for the basecard and then a layer of SU Pumpking Pie and some torn pieces of teal card (from stash) I added some blue and white twine and 3 little flags. The sentiment is from SU retired set Button Bear and I think the image is a CC Designs stamp - I stamped and coloured this one a while ago so not sure. She was coloured with Copic Markers.
The inside of the card has a layer of the Pumpkin Pie and a piece of torn teal. The little balloons are also from Button Bear set and coloured with Copics. I hand drew the black strings.

front of card




inside of card





I would like to enter this into the following:
Make It Monday
#76 - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge #6 ~ Color Combo - Brown, Orange and Teal
Cupcake Craft Challenges ... Cupcake 179...Entwined - must use twine
Well this time I am off to bed,
So goodnight, hope you've had a good day and see you tomorrow,
Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely bright card and a great image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the color combo. Great deal on the shoes! I love bargains as well, especially on shoes since they can be quite expensive. I currently have a birthday blog candy on my blog btw! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy ..love the banner and the tearing on your card .Great colouring too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.... so cute...
    I popped over to give you an award.. follow the link and collect
    Love CLaire x
    http://cardzbyclaire.blogspot.com/2012/02/morning-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and perfect the way you have used your twine! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, I love how you've added the twine! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card ! Many thanks for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute birthday card! The pennants is a lovely touch.
    Thank you for joining us this fortnight at CCCC. See you again next challenge.

    Cheers,
    Jenny (CCCC-DT)
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...