Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

With Love To You

Hi, another day done! Craft started back today with our teacher Shirley opting to take her class back to the local church craft group instead of her home. Today was actually only sign up day so we went back to Shirley's this week for cardmaking but will have to go to the church next week.
Choir started last week and as we have a concert coming up we have been told we can only be absent 2 out of 10 rehearsals, any more and we won't be allowed to perform. That meant leaving Adrian home for nearly 4 hours, luckily our oldest son popped in just as I was going out, LOL, in fact he started coming into our drive as I was backing out, lucky I saw him and stopped and he quickly put his car into reverse otherwise we might have had a bit of damage to the cars. Two of our friends also turned up just after I left so he had some company for a couple of hours.
Onto my card, which I'm not real happy with the colouring, started off with a lighter colour on the dress then went to add some shading and it was too dark so had to use that colour all over, not quite the look I wanted but it was too late to start again.
The basecard is SU Real Red cardstock and then a layer of white, another layer of red and then the DP which was a freebie from a magazine that I've had in my stash for a while. Ribbon is also from stash, The sentiment came with the paper and I adhered it to some white card before cutting it out and mounting with foam dots. I've used a couple of different nestie dies and the image is a freebie from Digi Darla
I am entering this into the following:
Digi Darla's Blog - challenge #2 - Very Valentine - use the freebie on the blog or another digi darla image - check out the blog and you can "earn" a cute freebie called "Young Love".
Do You Stack Up Challenge #56 - Ribbons
Well better press publish, I'm tweaking this post as it has gone past midnight but luckily I haven't turned into a pumpkin yet, LOL.
Thanks for stopping by,
Sandy

15 comments:

  1. This is so, so cute, love it!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorabloe!!! I love the coloring of the bear!!!. Thanks for joing us at DigiDarla's
    LisaO-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just supercute. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! We are seeing her done in alot of purple!!! how neat we all thought to put her in purple!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!
    DawnD-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks happy with her dress..love mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card, Love that bear I just have a soft spot for bears!

    Enjoy choir, I used to love it in school! Might be something for me to look into hear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it turned out just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy dress is purple so you gotta love that !
    Love that diecut frame too .

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab fun card, what a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I love that frame around the digi. Thanks for playing along with us at DD.

    Be blessed, BEckie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your coloring GREAT card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you did excellent with your coloring job. She's super sweet! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's and good luck with our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!! Thanks for playing along with us at DD.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a beautiful card! It turned out great! Love those die cuts around the image. Cool! Thanks for joining us at DigiDarlas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...