Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sail Away

Hi everyone, well another weekend has finished for me and only just over two weeks to Christmas. The meat is ordered, the puddings are done, so will be just organizing the rest of the vegies etc a few days before and I still have to buy a couple of little things. Still a couple of more singing commitments and then I get some time off both from singing and craft commitments.
The card I have to share today is made using blue cardstock from stash for the base. A piece of white card stock stamped all over and distressed with Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo" distress ink and gave it a few tears and folds too. A nestie and I used "Faded Jeans" distress ink to colour it. The image was stamped using SU Choc Chip, cut it out and coloured the water with the "Faded Jeans" also and added some seagulls with a black marker, I think the boat is actually under attack by these birds LOL!! I added a compass at the top and a birthday sentiment on a punched label. A couple of twists of jute with a nautical style knot in it. Another male card for my stash.
Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to bed - hope you enjoy the tail end of your weekend,
Take Care,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy, this is such a fab birthday card, fab image. Love the background and the compass, great idea.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guy card! I have this stamp set too, and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sandy hun this is one,brilliant card hun just love this to bits,super design,hugs cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Sandy, I like the ship and the fab background.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy ..love this . Love the detail on the background paper ,love the birds and ship .
    Thanks for your company this morning .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH awesome, the vintage look on these images are great, I just love this and the previous plane one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...