Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sweet Smelling Bouquet

Welcome to my little piece of blogland! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
I went off to my friend Judy's for our weekly craft get together. Eight of us there today, which is everyone. Sometimes depending on what is going on in people's lives there are less, but we all enjoy each others company and actually most weeks get some craft done. Judy is heavily involved with her school and charity work so has usually got some projects on the go to sell or raffle off and sometimes we help her do that as well. A few of the girls were helping her make tins that you use as a card stand. They have been very popular.
I managed another walk tonight after tea and this time my son came too. That meant I only had one dog to handle and the other one actually is his dog but has lived here since he bought him except for a few months last year.
Well, another late post from me so I had better get on with it, LOL.
My basecard is SU Bashful Blue, a matte of pink, from stash. I stamped the image which is a Flonz stamp onto white card, coloured with Copic Markers and then roughly tore the edges and mounted onto a piece of Bashful Blue and tore that too.
I put 3 score lines on the pink card and placed some pearls along them on either side of the card. The greeting is from SU Happiest Birthday Wishes set and inked with SU Rose Red.
I would like to enter this into Make It Monday Challenge #64 - Anything Goes
Thanks again for popping in, lovely to "see" you and even better when you leave me a comment.
Enjoy your weekend!
Take Care,
Sandy

19 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy. Your card is beautiful and the image is gorgeous. Love the colours too.
    It sounds like you all have great fun when youa re together crafting, thats fabulous. Happy crafting and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun crafting with your friends. Beautiful card Sandy. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very envious of your craft time with friends Sandy. Beautiful image and beautiful card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy what a beautiful card love the image it sounds as though a good day was had by all have a great weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sandy, I like the image and the distressing. have a good weekend.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant Sandy - love that colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, I love your coloring, the shading is perfect! Thanks for following me, I'm following you too now! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy , another great image .Love the design of this card and the 6 little gems on the embossed lines
    Love the card
    Hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the way you have coloured the image.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card and love the image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so Elegant Sandy.. Love the image and colouring.. Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice card, sweet image, saw it on MIM and popped in for a closer look, and became a follower, check out my blog too if you like when you get some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. I saw it over at MIM. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    P.S. Visit my blog to see some candy – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an elegant image created a lovely card! I am visiting via MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this I'm so pleased I saw it on MIM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely vintage style image. Great! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab team up with the paper and gorgeous colours. I saw your card on ‘Make it Monday’

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful creation! I love this so very much! Smiles.



    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...