Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Born in a Stable

Hi and welcome to my little piece of blogland, Just a quick post as it's late and gotta get some sleep.
The card I am sharing is one I taught my class last Wednesday. I've used and 8" x 8" square and made this smaller square card by scoring and folding so when you undo the ribbon is opens back out into the 8" x 8" square again. I've used this sweet nativity scene with angels and the baby Jesus, It is a Stampendous cling rubber stamp called "Manger Kisses" I inked it in Close to Cocoa and coloured with Copics. The sentiment is from a SU set and I've also added a sentiment from Kasazz Stamps on the inside.
Hope you find it interesting, I enjoyed making and teaching it.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is even more sweet than your usual makes, Sandy! Beautifully done and love the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bet this was a fun class as the card itself is wonderful, love the image and the traditional Xmas Colours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How unusual Sandy. I wish I could come and join in your classes, they always seem so much fun. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card, love the image and fold and the sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy .Love this interesting card
    Please show me how next Tuesday . Love that sentiment
    hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...