Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Angel Song

Choir practise tonight so thought I would use one of my little angel stamps and make another Christmas card to share today.
It was my Thursday craft group today and as Jane is away on holiday we had it at my place instead. I also had to babysit two of my grandchildren, a 3 year old and a 6 month old. Perfect as usual, Layla played with the toys and watched some tv in the family room while we crafted in the dining room. Little Isaac rolled around on a blanket for a while before everyone arrived and then I nursed him off to sleep and popped him into my bed for a sleep. He slept right through then until my DIL arrived and he had a cuddle with a couple of my friends who hadn't seen him in real life yet, Mum gave him a feed and then they hopped into their car to go home and get the oldest granddaughter. Out to tea with my youngest and her boyfriend, a couple of friends and then to choir. I came home about 9.30 changed into my joggers and took our two dogs for a walk for an hour (or did they take me?) The first half an hour they were raring to go but slowed down on the return journey until they hit the top of the street. Even in the dark they knew we were nearly home!
So... did sit down and put this card together as I had already stamped and coloured the image and I just needed to work out what else to do with it.
Here is what I come up with.
The spotty DP is from My Mind's Eye (I think) the music is from Kaisercraft , basecard is SU Real Red and I cut a nestie ribbon banner with SU Bashful Blue,
The little angel is stamped on a white Nellie Snellen diecut and coloured with Copics.
Off to bed, thanks for popping in - hope to see you again soon.
Take Care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Sandy! I love that music paper with this singing angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet image! Love how you colored her and your dp is perfect! Lovely Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Love that beautiful singing angel, so nice!

    Great papers and colouring! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy . Lovely Christmas image and the music paper perfect for it
    Love the sentiment banner
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...