Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello Bird

Hello, thanks for stopping by today and also for the lovely comments being left for me to read, they are much appreciated!
I went out to craft today with a friend, we take it in turns to drive so my car was left home and I went with Fran. We had lunch together and then went to a couple of shops in search of a bead container and also some small pads of DSP.
I eventually came home to find my husband had used the car and backed out of our drive and into a parked car opposite! Unfortunately, it belongs to our neighbour and we are not sure whether his car is registered. If it isn't, it should not have been on the road! Anyway, my OH asked him twice and he said he didn't know where the paperwork was, so we have put a claim into our insurance company and given him the details. He will need to contact them and sort out his part of the claim. Adrian goes back interstate for work on Thursday, so I will have to take the car to get repaired - sounds like it might be gone for about 3 days. I will have to try and make arrangements for craft and choir rehearsal.
Oh well, such is Life.
My card today is made on a basecard of SU "Not quite Navy", the DSP is from a pad of Rosie's papers. The image is stamped in Basic Grey onto white cardstock. I fussy cut around the image and layered onto a punched vanilla cardstock circle. The image is from Inkadinkadoo and is called "Hello Bird", the sentiment is from TPC Stucio and is only part of the actual sentiment. I edged both the circle and the sentiment piece with a Prussian Blue Marvy Marker. To finish it off I added 3 bits of bling to the RH corner.
Off to bed soon, so hope your day has been a bit better than mine and will see you again soon.
Take Care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Love that paper, nice image. Sorry to hear about car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandy. Oh dear, sorry about the car. Your card is deliughful and I must say I just love that paper, fits the image perfectly. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sandy. Love the bg paper, great with this image.
    Sorry about your car, hopefully it will be fixed up quickly.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, hope the car gets fixed asap!

    another lovely card Sandy - great way to use the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy . What a shock to come home to! Hope all gets settled quickly and with no hassles .
    Love the bird image and the background paper

    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...