Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just for You

Another day is nearly finished, it's been a beautiful winter's day full of sunshine. I went to Shirley's today with my friend, Fran and enjoyed making the card kits that she made for us. I had to pop into the shops on the way home and pick up a few bits and pieces to take up to my son and DIL's for a family barbeque. Dropped Fran off and did a few things around the house before leaving. I picked up one daughter on the way, because she lives about half way between here and my son's. My 3 month grandson was having a bit of an off day, not settling between meals. Hopefully by now they have got him fed again and settled down.
I did manage to sit down when I came home and make this card for today's post.
The basecard is a very bright pink, the DSP is from My Mind's Eye. I've used the topnote to cut the black piece and then embossed it. The oval was from a friend who bought a packet of them and shared a few of them with our Thursday group. It's a cream oval. The stamp is another freebie from the Do Craft Magazine, and is from Woodland Folk. I stamped him with Basic Grey and coloured him with the ink as well. I also used a Light Grey Ink. I coloured over the white patches with a jelly roll pen. The flower was coloured with Marvy Markers and I used a green Copic Marker for the stem, leaf and grass.
I'm entering this card into the Make It Monday Linky Party #51
Well hope you all had a pleasant weekend, I can hear my dogs barking, so must go and put them to bed and take my bins out to the nature strip before I forget.
Take Care,
Sandy

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    Really cute card, great papers and coloring. Wonderful work.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy...such a cute little stamp. You did a fabulous job again.
    Now you have me intrigued....what kind of bins are you taking out to what kind of nature strip????LOL
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sandy ..like it lots .that is such a cute image
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! She's so sweet! Love it!
    Thank you so much for playing along at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spotted this cute little guy on the make it monday gallery and just had to pop over and check it out! So cute!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable, Sandy! I love how you've coloured him to match the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like it a lot, Sandy. It's sooo cute. Can't wait to try out my stamp now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Sandy , me again .Forgot to say Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
    When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandy. I saw your card at Make It Monday and it popped out at me as I have this stamp and have never used it .... didn't really know the best way of colouring it. You have done a super job. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy what an adorable card. I love how you made the top note textured and put the image on the inside. Love the pattern paper too. Great layout. I saw your card on Make It Monday and it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My eye was drawn to your card's thumbnail from the Make it Monday blog. I love everything about your card. The badger is so so cute and so well coloured. http://craftydaffy.blogspot.com/
    That's my blog if you want to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 too Cute!!
    Visiting from MIM
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...