Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"G" is for Gull

Hi everyone, I seem to have done something to my back again. Getting fed up with it. Could be carting my crates of crafting supplies around today, as I took extra stamps etc to teach class today.
So.... it's taken me all night to finish this card which I am entering into the Cards for Men challenge 18 which the theme is the letter "G".
The basecard is blue, with a very pale brown piece on top with rounded corners. The topper was made using a Nestie diecut - one in DSP and the other with the image in the pale brown. I stamped the image onto the diecut and then again onto scrap card, I cut the bird out and adhered flat over the first image. I then cut the front of the post out and wound a piece of twine around it and coloured it with a brown Copic Marker. I popped it up with some foam dots to give extra dimension to the post. The sentiment is from SU and coloured with Pacific Point Marker.
Thanks for stopping by and for commenting,
Also welcome to new follower. Sandee.
Take Care,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy. What a lovely card and such a fabulous design. It is so very effective and really shows off the image. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy,
    What a fantastic card, everything is just great. Super image.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and a really lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your back Sandy - hope it rights itself soon.

    What a fab card - love how you've used that plaid for the matting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, the die cut dsp looks good. Hope you back feels better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...