Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Flower framed bird

Hi everyone, a bit tired tonight as I've had a bad headache this afternoon, had a sleep for a while but didn't really clear it up, so off to bed soon. Hope you have had a better day and warmer weather LOL, it's been a miserable day here, drab, windy and very wet!
I've finally got around to doing something for the Less is More Challenge, which is a Blue theme this week. My brain just didn't want to get into gear so I'm not entirely happy with this card. I stamped this image out onto white card stock in Pacific Point Ink (SU) and it is a square image with a word background, I first cut just the inside of the circle out and then decided it was too big so cut the entire background off and then mounted it onto a SU DSP background and then onto the blue base card, I embossed a couple of lines down the LH edge stamped the greeting in a dark blue ink and added some pale blue pearls. Hope it meets the criteria for the challenge.
Take care and thanks for stopping by my blog today, it's great to read the comments that are left too!
Sandy

12 comments:

  1. Great card, love that image, it looks very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sandy love the blue on blue and the image is georgous
    Hope you feel better soon
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy . Hope you have a good sleep tonight then .Love that image and the frame . . good luck with challenge .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Sandy, I didn't think of using a blue card base and that image is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and I love the shape of your sentiment

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty - love the darker blue stamp on the blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, that is a really beautiful image....it stands out so well against the darker background.
    Hope you feel better after a good sleep....need more of your creations to drool over....ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the branch and bird, I think ti may have worked better in a white card base, then add a couple of shades of blue in the flowers. I find it slightly too hards a background. no offence
    Its a lovely card
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Sandy, such a pretty image!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bird,flowers and colour,a sweet,pretty
    and calming blue..good combination.
    hope you are feeling better..love claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the white bird image against the darker blue background Sandy and the pearls finish it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...