Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, July 4, 2011

Birthdays are the Best

Hi again, a mild day here in Adelaide and more rain on and off during the day.
Welcome to new followers and thanks for all the wonderful comments that are being left for me.
I had my daughter over this afternoon to do a bit of housecleaning for me to make some money as she is doing an aged care course and is currently doing a two week stint in a Nursing home but she came dowm with tonsilitis and couldn't go in to work. She can't get any government assistance because it is not full time study and I can do with some help around home as I am out at craft sessions most days and choir rehearsals a couple of evenings. We attacked my room and pulled everything out of the wardrobes and drawers and got rid of quite a few bags of clothes, but I still have too many, She would ask and I would say "Keep It" so will probably have to go through again and cull some more. I was pretty good and did get rid of several of my well loved clothes, LOL, even some of my purple stuff which my wardrobe is mainly made up of!
Getting on to crafting, here is my card for today's post.
I've used the image called "Marci" from La-La Land Crafts - its a cling based rubber stamp. I've coloured her with Copics of which I only have very few colours so have used the same colour to create light and shade. The scanner always seems to pick up the imperfections, it looks a bit better sitting here in front of me. The sentiment is from an SU stamp set and I think the paper could be SU as well, not positive.
Well, hope the rest of your day/night is a good one
So take care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    What a cutie Marcie is and how I love your colouring... superb!

    Glad that your daughter's coming home was a blessing in disguise for your and you managed to clear up your stuff. We women love to hoard, don't we... atleast that is me!!! But that reminds me I have to do some clearing out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Marci is a cutie and you did such a good job coloring her! It's so hard getting rid of things and so nice of your daughter to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card. I love these cute La la land images

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the card in real life today and is a great image coloured beautifully . Oh goody now you have some extra room in your closet you will be able to have fun while buying some new things again ..ha ha LOL .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Love this cutie, Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this toy design card looking so beautiful, I think by consisting this one your blog become more interesting.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...