Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Touch of Lace

Welcome to anyone stopping by to look at the blog today, hope there is something here that will appeal to you.
A quiet day home, trying to stay warm, did some washing and a bit of sorting out in my craft room.
The card I am sharing today is another image from "Party Girls" set. I've used Soft Suede and Crumb Cake cardstock from SU and Basic Grey to stamp the woman and then coloured in with SU ink, Sentiment from SU "Well Scripted" and inked in Close to Cocoa.
I used a Nellie Snellen Die and a touch of lace at the base of the DS paper also from SU
Brrr!!!! it is cold in the lounge room (that's where the scanner is) so I am off to the family room and the fire,
See you tomorrow,
Take care,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. OOOH LA LA ..Love it Sandy BIG TIME .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy
    thanks for leaving a comment on my blog ;-)
    very pretty card too, BTW ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful images, really love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...