Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stepping Out In Style

Thanks for all the lovely comments left for me and welcome to new followers, It's nice to meet you!
I've been out to my friend's house where a group of us meet on Saturdays and do beading, I often sneak in the cards though and either teach them all something or just take my own stuff when I don't want to bead. We did bead today, we're making a small framed topiary tree made with beads and a small button pot with a silk ribbon attached- I've made one before so as well as making another one I am showing the others what to do. It's not hard - just a circle of beads with a stem of bugle beads, a silk bow and a small pot. The hard bit will be making the box frame as it is quite a few years ago that I made mine and I had help. Hope we get it right!
Well here is today's card.
It is based on a card shown in the SU catalogue which I particularly liked. The circles were two toned but no images on them. I have this little set of Hero Arts stamps called Fancy Shoes and thought they would look good on this layout. I added some pink paper with white dots, a border edged piece the same as the base card and a dotty ribbon and a greeting from SU stamped and cut out with the window punch.
Hope you all are having an enjoyable weekend,
Take care,
Sandy.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card - like all those shoes! and the dotty ribbon fits in well with the circles and dotty background - see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant, Sandy! I think the colour int he ribbon lifts it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy .Wish I had such a super selection of shoes .Love the papers and that punched edge is great .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...