Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthdays are like Flowers

Brrr!!! It's another cold night here in Adelaide and my lounge is a freezing spot to be! My eldest daughter dropped in her two dogs for an overnight stay and she had tea with my granddaughter and myself. Layla is fast asleep after reading her a story and I've had time to make this Tatty Ted card. I love these bear images, The sentiment comes from one of my first stamp sets I acquired - they are by See-D's and come in a CD style plastic container - a play on words! This set has flower images and several sentiments and I thought this one appropriate for the stamped image.
Well off to the Family room to keep warm,
So, Thanks for stopping by and hope you all had a nice day/evening.
Take care,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy
    Your card is really cute. You are the only other person that I have seen that has used See-D's stamps. They are no longer in business and I have been searching and searching stores tosee if they have any of the set with all the little sentiments call 50683-Morsels Phrases and Sentiments.
    If you ever see a set it is a great one for you to have as it has 29 little sentiments that can fit anywhere.
    Sorry... didn't mean to make this a novel...just wanted to give you a heads up as I LOVE that set.

    Carolyn W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thats a great sentiment stamp, really love it!

    and I really love those tatty teddy's!

    love the colours here, a happy card, have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Sandy . Yes I love that image .And that is a fine sentiment . Great background paper for it all too .
    Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. every one loves a teddy..brings a good feeling.
    beary good. love mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute little card. Love those bears. Also love the ladies on the cards below. Thanks so much for adding our Unstampabelles badge to your sidebar....wishing you luck in the Candy draw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tatty teddy and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...