Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stitched Snowman

Hello - welcome to my blog today, Here is another Christmas card for Shirley's Christmas card Challenge
This is a pattern I used last year and liked so much decided to make another to use this year, hope I remember who I sent the other one too LOL.
I managed going to choir tonight and still have some voice - the irony of it was that we are rehearsing Christmas songs for our end of year concert. We've had another upheaval with conductors so have had to cancel the upcoming concert which means we have brought the carols in earlier. I had a good time at class with Shirley today and made a couple of cards and a small milk carton from a die cut.
Well thanks for dropping by,
Take care,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely Sandy! Love those snowflake stitched buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Stitched card Sandy, I love the embroidery work, I do a bit of it myself when time permits.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy .You're my Queen of stitched cards .Love this image . Will place new number of your entry up now . .Hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...