Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby cards for Isaac

It's late again, have been watching a movie on tv called Runaway Jury, not bad. I was still playing around with my cards though. I thought I would share the card I made for our new grandson and also the ones that I helped his sisters make for him. Amelia (6) made the one with the monkey - I helped cut around the tail and she pretty well did the rest. The flowers on both Amelia's and mine were cut with the cuttlebug and were part of an alphabet set. Layla (she'll be 3 on Monday!) made the one with the owl, she stamped both the owl (I helped her punch it out), the heart and the sentiment and I put the paper on, she also chose the colours! The one I made was based on another card that my friend Shirley made as a kit for us a while ago. I changed it slightly by adding a couple of different elements. I was hoping to use the other one but it was in pink!
Thanks again to those who are leaving me comments - I love to hear what you have to say!
See you soon,
Sandy


2 comments:

  1. They are all so sweet, Sandy! I love the embellishing and the images are uber cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...