Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Victorian Delight

Well I've had an interesting day today, had lunch with friends and then visited a couple of craft shops instead of having our normal craft session. On our outing we saw someone nearly hit a car whilst they were parking, had a man turn on a red light and luckily the car in front of us hesitated or both they and the car we were in probably would have been involved in an accident! When we were nearly back to my friend Jane's house, I saw a woman stopped part way around the corner of the main road and she was standing at the car behind her punching another woman in the face with cars piled up behind them in the busy traffic. Then a car passed us and the man yelled abuse at us and we don't know why as we were doing the right speed etc. To top the night off, when I left home to go to choir practise, there was quite a bad accident at the top of our main road and police and fire engine still sorting things out, but no people so I am presuming they all went off in ambulances!
Well after all that drama!!!!.... I managed to make this card with some of the bits and pieces I bought today. I love this Victorian lady, from Stamp-It and I have coloured her with SU inks but again it doesn't show well on the scan. Funny thing is, that if I look at my blog on the laptop the colours show up better so I am hoping they show up when other people look at the cards.
Anyway hope you have had a less eventfull day than I have and thanks for stopping by.
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. She is absolutely stunning, also love the background paper - very subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra this is beautiful the image is as Jane said stunning love it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so Victorian - the paper looks so nice and so does the doily.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy .I am so happy that you all stayed safe then . Wow what a day.
    Love your card love the part doily behind image . Elegant .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy

    Wow that is quite a day, did you buy a lotto ticket?

    Love your card! This is such a wonderful image and I think this CAS layout is perfect for it. The glimplse of the doilie is a great touch.

    Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, your card is stunning! Very minimalistic, but oh so beautiful. This is my first sneak peak here, but definitely not the last. :)


    I saw this on Make it Monday Linky Party. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...