Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Reindeer Trio & Christmas Imp

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend, LOL, after a very hot day yesterday, we are having a rainy day today. That's okay though because I am going to be indoors at Judy's place - we are making a sticky note holder using an acrylic photo frame. Judy has an event coming up at her school where they will be doing craft activities and she may use this one for the children in her group. I did scan it, but it was all fuzzy, so won't share it here until I work out how to upload from the camera.
Anyway, I've made another couple of Christmas cards for Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge
Thanks again for stopping by
See you again soon with some more cards,
Sandy

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...