Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Out for a stroll

It's Saturday and just about ready to go to my friend's house for our Saturday craft get together. I'm taking my cards with me today, we usually bead, but lately have been doing our own thing, but it is really good to see each other and talk and eat!We have afternoon tea on the table whilst we are crafting LOL.
The card I made this morning is again using the same paper as my last card, this time I've used it as an accent by cutting it out as a circle and using this sweet Magnolia girl in a kimono and twirling her umbrella.It's mounted on an ivory cardstock (SU) and then onto a brown base card. I finished it off with a "Beautiful" stamp from SU "Eastern Influences" and using choc chip ink. I decided no bling this time either, just clean and simple.
Thanks for popping in, I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. another cute image Sandy .Love the way you used the paper this time , brilliant..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy

    This is beautiful!!

    I love the composition of this card.

    Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...