Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let the Heaven's Rejoice

Hello to anyone visiting today, I didn't manage to get back to post or make anything last night after dinner because I brought our 2 granddaughters home to have a sleep over as I was babysitting them today anyway. Just made it easier for my DIL this morning - she only had herself to get ready. She has already finished work as the baby is due on the 20th May, but they've asked her to do 2 more days as they have 2 other staff members away at present.
So... here are the 3 Cards I made tonight for Shirley's Christmas card Challenge
I've put a sheet of coloured paper behind when I scanned as the front of the cards are white. I'm not over happy with the one with the Christmas Tree as I think I placed the Noel in the wrong spot and I got a bit of red ink on the lower bit which I've tried to cover up with the lines of gold border sticker - Not sure who is going to get this one LOL.
Every card has a ribbon trim and I have also made the poinsettia in 3D again.
So hope you are finding something to interest you here on my blog,
Take care,
Sandy


1 comment:

  1. You can send it to me Sandy - I think it looks good like that! The other two are great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...