Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Embroidered Trees

Hi. my back is still sore, but rubbing and also spraying stuff on it hoping it will improve. Went to church today and had to stand up and down a few times to sing the choir anthems and also the congregational hymns and the rest of the time I wriggled around in the seat trying to find a spot that didn't upset my back. I think the worst bit was getting in and out of the car! Well I am in a Christmas Card mood again today and have a few made which I will probably share later tonight as they have two different themes and I still have a couple to make,
This one was stitched last year and never finished so as it was originally on a bifold card with no other embellishments, I decided to cut it out and matte it and embellish the card with paper, gold star stickers and a stamped Merry Christmas. I also went over the tree with some jelly roll pens to brighten the trees up a bit. It seems to have worked!
It's another card for Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge

Catch you later this evening!
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, you must be a very patient person! It looks fabulous!

    I think I am getting sympathy pains, Sandy - cos my back hurts like crazy this morning too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...