Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dave's Birthday Card

Hello, hope you have had a good day, it's been warm here but windy so got a couple of loads of washing done. Dave came over to look at the computer and we've decided it is time to upgrade as too many problems to sort out. It's over 4 years old now.
I made this card after he left, he turns 30 this week. I cut and assembled the 3D picture and adhered it to a tag added some ribbon with a stapler, layered a bit of SU designer paper - a sentiment and a 30 sticker and a bit of black bling down the side to finish it off. My daughter and he are off for a few days in Sydney to celebrate.
Will probably post again a bit later on as we are off out to dinner now.
Bye,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy hope you are well . And that your son is ok after the bad break .
    Great man's card here love the tag .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...