Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Christmas Joy

Couldn't sleep so stayed up and made this Christmas card for the stash and Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge. We had a good meal out and ate too much but we don't go to that restaurant very often so no worries about putting on lots of weight LOL
I chose a mixture of traditional and non traditional colours for this card - all card stock from my stash and the "Joy" stamp is from an old retired SU set called "Merry" and stamped in real red ink.
I also used a SU punch to make the corners.
Thanks for the lovely comments on the last couple of cards, it's always good to get encouraging feedback.
Off to bed now,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy that is a bright card . Clever use of corner punch on striped paper , quite effective will add on tonight 's post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...