Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Candy Cane Christmas

Hi, here I am again still up fiddling around on the computer, so thought since I've just scanned this one, I will post it. Another Christmas card for Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge
I've used the cuttlebug to cut and emboss the candy cane and added some red bling and I've used a gold greeting sticker instead of a stamp.
Off to bed now, hope you have an enjoyable day/evening
Bye,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Just read on Janes blog you've put your back out oohh you poor thing hope it gets better real soon take it easy (Jacki's orders)
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective, love the background paper too.

    Happy Birthday!!! Get Adrian to rub your back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy I do hope your back has improved but i do know it can take a bit of nursing .Love that candy stick .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...