Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, April 1, 2011

Beary Merry Christmas

Hello everyone, well I missed posting by about 18 minutes or so for Thursday's date! I seem to be making my cards a bit too late sometimes to get them posted on the right day. Anyway, this is another card again for Shirley's Christmas Card Challenge. I've got another card 3/4 ready to scan, but might leave it till daylight to finish, so will post later today,
Thanks for popping by and have a good night (or day)
Thanks also to those who are leaving comments for me, much appreciated.
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy . What a cute little image . Love the top note frame and the little tag for sentiment .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...