Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, March 18, 2011

Sympathy card for Mum

I started this card a few days ago and it still has to have something on the inside, but the basic card is finished. It's fairly simple with an image from the Just Believe stampin up set and a sentiment stamp by Touche (American) and finished off with a scalloped border punch. I used Close to Cocoa ink for both the image and sentiment.
Thanks for looking,
Welcome also to Jennifer, good to see you here,
Sandy
Well, I finished the inside so have added it to this post instead of making a new one. Not perfect but the sentiment expresses my feelings well

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sandy . love that silhouette image and that lacy edge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the punch is gorgeous and the sentiment says it all, hope you and your mum are coping okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy,

    This is such a fresh and pretty card. The border looks so lovely and the sentiment is very touching.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card sandy and lovely sentiment and I have found you now haha and am following will put your link on my blog too
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...