Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, February 18, 2011

Bee-utiful!

Hi, I've been wanting to use this little stamp I purchased about 4 weeks ago on something and my stamping mentor, Shirley showed our Tuesday group this little trick of stamping the image partially onto a cut out and then stamping again and cutting whole image and sitting over the top, doesn't this little bee look happy to be wishing someone special a happy birthday!I also distressed the edges of the green card a little before mounting it onto the white base card.
Thanks for looking,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy . Wow love it . Love the floral patterned paper with scallop edging at bottom .
    Like the way you have the sentiment slightly tilted so that the little bee and pot fit perfectly into scallop circle making a great card topper .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sandy, really love this one!!

    Great effect with the pot outside of the scollop circle.

    Please feel free to link up any and all of your cards to my Make it Monday linky party on my blog so that other people can come see your beautiful work.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! I found you through a post on Shirley's blog! Looking forward to your inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandy, I have found you through Shirley-Anne,your card is gorgeous. I have become a follower and look forward to more of your creations.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...